Tuesday, January 24, 2006

GORDONS ALIVE!


It's been about 2 months since my last post on this thing, excuses range from Christmas, lack of PC, laziness and generally not knowing what to write. But from what I've heard a few people are suffering the same.

Quite a bit has happened since I last bothered to write anything, there was Christmas and New Year in Italy, which was fantastic, and very relaxing, the highlight being the chance to watch the Cereto local team playing at home, in a top of the table clash.

There has also been significant developments on the purchase of the flat front, and hopefully everything will be settled within a month or so, and we'll be the happy owners of a wicked new place. Well, a converted 100 year old pub anyway.

Personally I've got my 30th Birthday coming up soon, which although I'd intended to be a Madchester style indie revival, has because of financial constraints (assholes trying to make loads of money out of your joyful experiences) has now been reduced to a regular party in a bar, called ZenSai.

Hopefully a few old friends will make it, and I'm sure they'll all get on, I just hope I survive the night. Which is also my final night of being a smoker, which I'm both excited about, and dreading.

So, that's all I can muster for the time being, nothing that'll change the course of human history, but at least you know a little bit more than you did before, unless I've already told you this personally in which case I'm just going over old tad and should have just kept my mouth shut.

CIAO FOR NOW!

(that reminds me, I'm studying Italian again, and I'm still rubbish)

4 Comments:

Blogger Amicacarmilla said...

Welcome back

10:47 am  
Blogger peaky said...

was it worth the wait only time will tell

4:57 pm  
Blogger fatrobot said...

why do you want to talk to italians?

2:09 pm  
Blogger Keven said...

Barely

9:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home